Friday, January 07, 2005

My First Blog by Sue Seward

"Success not counted by how high you have climbed, but by how many people you brought with you."!

This is my first blog! What's a blog anyway? Funny sort of name isn't it? hmmmm? I wonder who was sitting around one day and thought that up?

Well I figure it's just about writing, like a diary, a blog is about a person's life, what they believe, who they are, you know what I mean?

Well the people that know me well know how much I LOVE writing! Especially about REAL experiences!

So here goes, my very first blog of the New Year!

Let me introduce myself first incase we haven't met. I'm Sue Seward, I live in Lake Jackson, Texas with my husband Clif of 23 years and our two sons Luke 17 and James 12.

I've been a stay at home mom now since Luke was 4 1/2. James was born 5 1/2 years after him and came into the world 2 1/2 months early during Christmas! We actually had Christmas in the hosptial the year he was born in 1992!

My Network Marketing career got started back in 1988 when Luke was only 2. That's when we lived in West Virginia up near Washington DC.

I really didn't get started seriously though until 1996 when I got my first computer and found EMAIL and Newsgroups! Thus my online marketing career began!

When I started in 1996 I met a group of guys online that were also online marketers and very experienced Network Marketers, Daren Falter, Rod Nichols and Bob Gatchel. We called ourselves the 'Online Marketing Team'.

Well over the last nine years I've developed a presence online and have met some really wonderful people right here through the Internet from all over the US and the world!

It's been quite a whirlwind of experience to say the least and I've been able to continue to stay home and work right here in my home office from my computer! It's exciting to know that it's actually working!

One of the reasons I got into Network Marketing was to create

LEVERAGE

Marketing ONLINE is just like building a business offline. You build it one brick at a time, one relationship at a time, sometimes two or three relationships at a time with technology like the Internet and teleconference calling you can do build many relationships at a time!

I just enjoy meeting people. It doesn't matter if we work together in the same business. We're all moving towards the same purpose and that's to be free!

So what does that mean, to be free?

Well to me it means that you are the captain of your own ship! You determine who you work with, when you work, how long you work, what your work will be and if you want to stop work, whatever, YOU determine it! No one tells you what to do!

I was always the radical and never really like to work for someone else. I do however love working WITH people!

I realize after many years of self development and working on myself that everyone has to determine what's best for them! I can give them guidance because of my experience but it's not up to me to determine their destiny!

I enjoy life, my God, my family, and really appreciate the friends I've made. Friends are everything to me!

Friendship has always been important to me and I cherish the ones I've formed in the last nine years online!

Many years ago when I first started in Network Marketing the first book I ever read on NM'ing was by John Kalench, 'The Greatest Opportunity In The History Of The World'. John always talked about the friends he wanted to make.

Network Marketing IS the greatest opportunity in the history of the world to make lasting friendships!

Here's some I've made in Network Marketing over the years!

I'll work in getting my PI Photo Album set up! Another Intention huh?

Who would have thought too that a little ole mommy with no degrees, no corporate background, no writing experience, no credibility, would become a writer and an author of a book! Yeah my first book is out!

Build It Big by the Direct Selling Women's Alliance

My prayer (or Intention which is the same thing really) then is to continue on to make many many more friends online around the world and to give back what I've learned over the years online!

2005 is just starting! WOW! What a year it will be! My appreciate goes out to everyone in my life that makes it wonderful! Thank you thank you thank you!

Sue Seward

Founder of eCommerceHomeBiz

979-248-1020


No comments: