Thursday, June 07, 2007

Its About The Marketing!

When you've been involved in network marketing for as long as I have you think you've "seen it all".

But lately I've become more and more concerned with some of the misinformation, misleading claims and downright LIES that are being told in our industry. (Often by people who should know better...)

Prospects and distributors are being promised everything under the sun to get them to join and build the business. They are told that success will be easy and anyone can do it.

The problem is...

Once these people join and discover that it DOES take a bit of work and skill to build a successful business, most of them feel like they have been lied to and realize that they are not going to just get "something for nothing".

This leaves a bad taste in their mouth about the entire industry and makes the job more difficult for all of us.

This is why I was so excited when I read a brand new report from my friend and well-known mlmer Ann Sieg titled, "The 7 Great Lies of Network Marketing".

After reading this hard hitting 35 page report, I can guarantee you one thing...

This thing is going to shake up the entire industry! It's even going to make some people angry. Very angry!

Some (those TELLING these lies) will be angry because she is exposing them for what they really are.

Other (those who have been lied to) will be angry when they discover the REAL truth that their uplines have been hiding from them all along.

This is the most honest and insightful report on our industry I've ever read.

And the best part is Ann is giving this report away at no cost. Personally, I think she should be charging for this information... It's just too powerful.


But, because I feel that I owe it to you as my valued reader to protect you from the lies being told every day in this business, I want you to go right now to the website below and grab your copy of "The 7 Great Lies of Network Marketing".

After you read it I think you'll agree that the entire world of network marketing is about to change...

Sue Seward

P.S. - You may want to download and read this no- cost report simply to find out if YOU have been telling some of these lies without even knowing it. The answer may shock you!

Go grab your copy right now... (While it's still available.)

ItsAboutTheMarketing.com
The 7 Great Lies Of Network Marketing

I'm not sure how long she is going to be able to "get away with" sharing this controversial information.

No comments: