Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Thyroid Issues

Are you experiencing some of these health issues? Migraines, foggyness, memory loss, join pain, hair loss, cold hands and feet, fatigue, depression?


I'm writing this because it may help others who have experienced the same health issues regarding their thyroid.

I have struggled with thyroid issues for many years and took prescription synthroid for over 30 years up until about three years ago when I started to see a holistic doctor and started on natural medicine for my thyroid. After taking synthroid for all these years my bone density showed osteopenia.

For three years it was an up hill battle and for at least the last two years in 2007 and 2008 I became very seriously ill almost to the point of walking with a cain!

Thank God my income is residual because there were a lot of times that I was not able to work for many weeks and sometimes could barely get out of bed.

My memory was fading, sometimes I could barely speak or get words out of my mouth. It was like dementia! I was aging very quickly right in front of my family. My husband and two sons were very concerned as were family and friends.



I saw three different holistic doctors who put me on various nutritional supplements and they would help for awhile and then I would spiral down again. Sometimes with horrible pain in my joints so bad that I was taking showers ever thirty minutes just to relieve the pain! My hair was falling out and my skin was was shriveling up and very dry, debilitating migraines, memory loss, foggy, fatigue, depression.

Finally about two months ago I discovered that there was a medical doctor here close to where we live that ordered all of my blood work once again. He said that my TSH levels were higher than he had ever seen - 154+! My iron was also low which could also explain some of the fatigue.

He put me on Amour Thyroid and within two weeks I was feeling so much better! My hair stopped falling out and I started to think better. I've been on Amour thyroid now for over two months and still feeling better than I have in years!

Now that I have finally found something that has helped, it appears that Amour may be banned by the FDA!

We must speak out and stop this maddness! Our health care industry is in serious trouble as it is! People are sick and dying! We do not need the government telling us what we can and cannot take to build up our health!

Here's a link to Dr. Andrew Jones website - he is a medical doctor that teaches more about thyroid issues -

>http://www.1-thyroid.com

Here is the medical doctor that I went to for Amour Thyroid medicine -

Natural Bio Health

Sue Seward
Entrepreneur
979-248-1020
>http://www.ecommercehomebiz.com

No comments: