Thursday, December 31, 2009

It's YOUR Time!

Well here we are at the end of another year and what a year huh gang?!! For many across our great country it's not been such a grand ole time. Many have lost their jobs, their pensions, their retirement and their hopes and dreams!


Here's what I just read in Joel Osteen's new book - 'It's Your Time' -


"God is saying to you: "If you will persevere even though it's difficult and believe even though you don't see anything happening, then I will step in and do what you can't do. I will make up for lost time. I will propel you to new levels. I will bring supernatural opportunities. I will open new doors. I will put the right people in your path. I will heal the sick. I will release you from debt and lack. The chains of addictions and wrong thinking will be broken off of you."


I remember when starting my home business back in 1996 with no income of my own, no corporate background, no degrees, no credibility, no contacts, no business experience and a little bit of confidence especially on the Internet which was quite a new experience. Not to mention a very cold market which sometimes was a bit scary.


Wayyy back then all we had was email, a few aol chat rooms and the telephone. We didn't have all these social networks although we were doing social networking before that name was even invented! haha!


What I did have though was a sincere desire to develop a profitable career in Network Marketing where I could have freedom to choose and not have anyone else choosing for me. A career where I have the opportunity to encourage and help other people achieve their dreams and goals.


Just starting out with nothing and building it little by little, inch by inch, never giving up through all the frustrations, disappointments, discouragement, downhill, uphill, around the hill and back up again. These past few years there were some serious health challenges to over come too that kept me from working for sometimes months at a time. God has healed me and He will heal you too!


Even though I was not able to work, my income never stopped. I earn a full time income all because of the decision to take a chance, believe , start from scratch and work at it for the first 3 to 5 years to develop a residual income that eventually paid off even when not able to work. With a job I would have been fired. If I was only retailing products I would have gone broke.


I encourage you now to get serious , set you plan for 2010 and decide to take action to activate your plan and your faith. Never give up on God and most importantly on yourself and then go out and encourage others to believe too! I believe in YOU!


All it takes is belief for miracles to happen! It's your time!


Decide To Believe!
Sue

No comments: