Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Holiday Planting Season Brings A New Year Harvest!

Holiday Planting Season Brings A New Year Harvest!


Just because people are very busy during the holiday season with shopping, family gatherings, traveling, cooking, baking, cleaning and putting up decorations does not mean they may not have business on their mind.

They are just a bit distracted.

Try not to make the mistake of thinking that this would be a good time for you to shut down your prospecting efforts especially those who are brand new or just starting a business.

Do the opposite of most people and perk up your holiday planting efforts during this season!

Make sure you're still planting lot’s of seeds! Even though it seems like no one is listening or ready to get started with you in your business.

Get the emails out, let those autoresponders do their job and make sure to send out personal emails, Christmas greetings and letters (with your website link and email of course), flyers and business cards.

Because when January rolls around there will be people interested in earning extra income. They may also be looking for a home business so they can benefit from the great tax deductions.

My upline came on board my current company on Christmas Eve and she’s a 6 figure income like myself. So networkers and professionals like us are in the looking zone even during the holidays!
_____________________

YOU can be there to HELP them!
_____________________

So make sure you always keep YOUR name in front of lot’s of people every day so that they remember WHO to call when they are in the looking zone!

Trust me! I remember back in 1996 when I started with a company that I was with for many years. I signed up in November during the holidays!

I remember back then though that it seemed like NO one was listening, or reading the emails or interested in anything I was doing and it was getting to be quite frustrating to say the least so I know what it’s like because I’ve been in your shoes!

Everyone was SO busy, preoccupied with the holiday season. I'd hear "get back to me after the holidays!" "Call me after the first of the year." This can be quite frustrating to a new person just starting out.

I can't tell you HOW many times I heard those two statements! In fact, I still do even after all these years!

THEN to top it all off, in 1996 when I started online, I got really sick in December right before Christmas with a double ear infection and was the sickest I've ever been for three weeks.

I just kept emailing and getting in touch with people online as much as possible about my business anyway because I was so determined to get the new business off the ground!

I had to drag myself out of bed to go downstairs to my office and send emails every single day because I was so determined to get my business off the ground!

I had to drag myself out of bed to go downstairs to my office and send my emails every single day because I was so determined to get my business off the ground!

I knew after the holidays would be to late because all those OTHER guys would get the prospects if I didn't keep my name in front of them during this time.
_________________

Those people that do not stop sowing their seeds during the holidays will reap the benefits in the upcoming months AND even YEARS!
__________________

It paid off because in January I signed up my FIRST distributor with that company back in 1997, in February my second and that started it all because THAT March I started getting regular weekly checks.

Now I have a solid and profitable career that pays me even when I’m down and not feeling well or I’m off having fun on a business trip or we are spending time at our lake house on Lake Travis in Austin.

It’s taken a lot of seed planting and all that seed planting has brought in a great harvest year after year!

The excellent thing about Network Marketing is the eventual long term leverage that develops.

All those seeds planted many years ago are STILL bringing in a bountiful harvest today and will continue to for years from now!

Others that slow down during the holidays will just have to catch up with those who keep on planting!

January, February, March have always been very active recruiting and selling seasons in Network Marketing and NOW is the time to take ACTION by continuing to fill your funnel during the holiday season so you can experience a New Years harvest year after year after year!

Have an unstoppable holiday planting season!

Sue Seward

Sue is a wife, mom, entrepreneur, Director and top income earner with her company Scent-Sations, Inc. who has been working from home online since 1996. To find out more about how Sue builds her business online visit http://www.eCommerceHomeBiz.com


__________________

No comments: