Monday, January 15, 2007

Where Did I Put That EASY Button!

Copyright © 2007 by Sue Seward. All Rights Reserved.

(***You may copy this article using the attached bio below)
You've probably seen that Staples commercial with the EASY button right?

Dang don't you wish you could find yours?

I sure wish I could find mine!

So many people I speak with say Sue I want to be JUST like YOU! I think wow what a compliment and yes anyone can do what I do. Thing is, everyone wants to do it in 30 days or less!!! They want to get rich over night AND do it with an EASY BUTTON!

Sorry to have to put this to you but there just ain't no EASY button in business or in life!

For the last ten years I've developed a solid career in Network Marketing and a profitable business but I had to do it the hard way by WORKING for it! School of hard knocks so to speak.

It would have been great if there had been an EASY button for all those times when I called and called and called people who were not home or answering their phone or calling me back!

for all those times people said NO, and hung up on me!

for all those times I thought how come no one is signing up? I've called about a 100 people? Try calling in the 1000's then cry on my shoulder!

for all those times people said YES I am going to do this and then quit!

for all the thousands of dollars I've spent building my business! Dang, isn't there a big pot of money somewhere under that EASY button that will jump start my business and capitalize it for the next five years?

for all those times people said I'm gonna make you rich and then fell off the face of the earth never to be heard from again! Maybe they found that EASY button somewhere huh?

for all those times when something went wrong with a delivery, or the company messed something up, or my upline didn't call me back or email me back for over three weeks!

for all those times when I was NEW at this and could not figure something out! Pulling my hair out trying to figure how to market online and do the basic stuff and no one was there to help me andthere was NO EASY button so I had to figure it out myself and I DID!

Whew! Thank God I am so determined and persistent that I persevered!

for all those times my son was young and would come crying into my office right in the middle of a conference call or three way! A man hung up on me one time when this happened! How dare him!

for all those times I was trying to balance my business with GOD, my husband and my family and STILL AM! No EASY button here.

for all those times well you get the picture!

Nothing worth having is ever EASY is it?

Especially running a real business and running one from home.

I can remember so many times I felt like throwing in the towel, this isn't easy, it's not working, no ones interested, no ones building, I'm a failure! My business isn't growing! Give me an EASY
button!!!

But no matter what, I never gave up even though it hasn't been easy!

God doesn't give us an EASY button either! HE wants us to learn and grow and develop and go through hardship. The refining fire they call it! It's how we become stronger and how we accomplish our dreams! ohhh sometimes it's a big ouch!!!

If we had an EASY button to do everything for us what kinda growth would we experience? Would we be able to hold on to success very long if we had not GROWN into our authority and/or leadership position?

If everything was EASY and given to us how EASY could it be taken away?

Think about that as you ponder your goals for the New Year. Decide to GROW and STRENGTHEN yourself instead of just reaching for the EASY buton every time you feel weak.

Ask God for His help. HE wants you to prosper so that you can be a good Samaritan. You cannot be a good Samaritan if you're broke!

Every time you think you want that EASY button think about how much STRONGER you'll be by NOT having one! Think about how many people you'll be able to help by becoming the BEST you can be! The strongeryou become the better Samaritan you'll become!

Decide that you will be successful no matter HOW long it takes! No matter how hard it becomes! "I can do all things through Christ who STRENGTHENS me"! That's the scripture that sustains me when things get tough and trust me I say it alot!

Even though I'm a success and my business is profitable there's still LOT'S of growing left to do! More goals to reach and more to learn and many more people to help!

It's NEVER EASY but it's well worth it!

"Keep on doing good and in proper season we will reap a harvest if we do not give up"! Galatians 6:9 Sue is a home based business developer, Network Marketer, Internet Marketing expert, wife and mom, and has been earning an income from home since 1996. She is also a published author, speaker and Internet Marketing trainer and coauthor of the book 'Build It Big: 101 Insider Secrets From Top Direct Selling Experts'

No comments: